The Standard from £4000
Features of the Standard include:
- Bespoke galvanised chassis by AL-KO
- 13" steel wheels
- Custom made fibreglass mudguards- (Available in a choice of 50 different colours at a small extra cost)
- Insulated aluminium skinned roof
- Fog light
- Locking chrome door handle
- Chrome and stainless steel door hinges
- Opening windows
- An opening rear storage/kitchen area
- 2 fresh air vents
- All external timber painted with 4 coats of marine quality varnish
The Deluxe from £4500
The Deluxe has all the features of a Standard with these additional extras:
- 12 volt internal lighting system with an 85ah leisure battery
- 240v hook up with full RCD protection
- Built in charger for your leisure battery that runs off the mains hook up
- 2 x 240v sockets in the rear storage/kitchen area
- 2 x 12 volt sockets in the cabin
- External folding table £250
- TV (price dependant on specifications and availability)
- Protec all weather cover £345
- Gas stove - £40
- 4" foam mattress - £150
- Curtain rails our signature curtains and mattress cover - £350
- Car stereo/CD player and speakers - £120
- 12 volt socket £15 each
- Double 240 volt sockets £25
- Extra port hole £120
- Extra vents to customer specifications
We can also meet to discuss your requirements over most weekends : 07954606616.
Our teardrops are 11 feet long from the tow hitch to the rear and, depending on which wheels you fit, they vary from 5 feet wide to 5 feet 6 inches wide. They stand approx 5 feet tall but once again this depends on what size wheels/mudguards are fitted. In metric that's 3352mm x 1524mm x 1676mm.
The cabin is just under 8 feet long by 4 feet wide by 4 feet high. Metric: 2440mm x 1220mm x 1220mm.
Internally, the sleeping area of the cabin is 6' 3" long by 48" wide by 3' 6" high. Metric: 1980mm x 1194mm x 1066mm.
If you require a specification that's different to the listed models then please contact us to discuss your requirements.